Solved: Issue with Headphones not playing the right channel

• Sorry for the double post, I replied to an old post with the same content. But was not sure if it was still monitored (can't seem to be able to delete it). Here is the post I am referring to : Mono/Stereo selection of Aux for each Output

Hi,

I seems to be having the exact same issue and I don't understand why I'm having it.

What I want to achieve is being able to play guitar from the KPA using my headphones while at the same time listening to the track in Stereo from my computer ( I also use an external cabinet when I am alone in the house, but would rather use headphones most of the time). The problem I have (just like Frikeer) is that when I use my headphones connected to the jack of the KPA I am missing some guitar part when playing over specific songs, usually the intro. No matter if I use the AUX Mono toggle or not it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I use the headphone jack from my FocusRite Scarlett 18i8 which is Stereo output and connect it to the Return Input and Alternative Input of the KPA via a stereo splitter.

To test, I used this youtube video :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm not able to hear the right channel no matter what I do. If I connect my headphone straight in the output jack of the FocusRite, I hear the left side of my headphone when the left portion of the music is playing, same thing for the right side, works as expected, everything in stereo.

When I connect my headphones to the headphone jack of the KPA I hear the left portion of the music in both sides of the headphone, and nothing when the right portion of the music is playing. Nothing changes when I select the Aux Mono toggle.

Not sure if it is relevant, but here are my output source

Main Output is set to Master Stereo

Monitor Output is set to Master Mono

What should I do to fix this issue?

Thanks a lot!

Hugo

Edited once, last by hhebert ().