Whenever I save a sound using the rig maanger it sounds completely different immediately after saving

• Okay, this is reaaaaalllly frustrating. I spend tons of time perfecting a sound and then when I save it using the Rig Manager it sounds 100% different. The settings are still there but the EQ and the tone is completely muddy and flat. This happens on every sound I save. I am using the most recent updates. I just keep wasting my time because there is no way for me to save the sounds using the rig manager.

• For such issues, it is always important to know, which software versions you are using, OS and Rig Manager.

Then the obvious question is, what happens if you press STORE on the front panel instead of SAVE in Rig Manager?

Paults already asked about your exact work flow:

Browser Mode or Performance Mode,

sound change the moment you press SAVE or when you reload the sound

is any module locked in the mode you are in?

Please describe step by step, what you are doing.

• I will get more info asap, but pressing Store works fine, using the Rig Manager to save a profile saves all effects and settings but sounds completely different once saved, I think the Amp and Cabinet settings are not being saved with the rig manager. I will get a more detailed workflow.