Issues toaster at practice last night. Fixed this morning.

• I setup at practice last night, checked levels, plugged into interface so we could record, went to have a coffee and chat with the other members, all good.

When we went to start playing, I switched to tuner on my toaster (forgot I had my fcb1010 uno4 plugged in), switched back to browser, I had anAC sim rig selected but it just sounded like a clean guitar with no processing at all. I switched to performance, same thing, straight guitar sound no effects nothing on any of my rigs. I rebooted, no change. Even when I selected tuner, it didn’t mute. I unplugged for 10 min, still won’t work. Everything on screen looked normal, just the sound wouldn’t change.
    I rebooted holding the rig button, but still no change. Of course I left my back up usb in another guitar case.
    I played the night through a spare amp we had, but It was brutal since I was worried about my baby, and wasn’t used to the amp.

I got home late and went to bed. I should have just tried a restore last night, I would have slept better. I restored from usb this morning and when it finished it was very fizzy and thin. I thought I was going to have to get it repaired, but after rebooting again it’s working like it should.

I haven’t tried to reproduce the problem, I’ll try to later.
    I now have the usb stuck in the back of my toaster with Velcro.

• is there a chance the power got turned off/on whilst you had your coffee? maybe somebody whipped the a mains plug out briefly?

No, I was last up, first down.

I did find out phantom power got turned on with my cable going to the console, so that may have done it even though it shouldn’t have been an issue.