Direct Profiling of Diezel VH4 - Problem

• Hello togeher,

first of all: Hello to the group while I´m new to Kemper family, here with my Kemper Stage. For my latest band project, I am forced to use something extremly small & fast for multiple gigs an evening. While I´m usually an old fashioned tube head, I was looking for a solution to bring my heavy friends as a digital clone to the stage. So I first created IRs for the speakers that I use with my amps, and then started to create direct profiles. With my TAD Reverb 22 this worked flawless and I´m happy with the results (from low power up to 12 o´clock). Also channel 1 & 2 of my Diezel VH4 are workign fine. However, with channel 3 & 4 (the higher gain ones), I´m really having problems to get a tight sound. I use my Palmer PDI 03 to get the direct sound signal and also tried it while using it as a loadbox but also only as DI while the load was the actual 4x12 (hell yea... :D). The issue that I have is, that I don´t get the low end anywhere near to the tighness that the VH4 has and there is an annoying "swirling" noise added (and no, I´m not talking about the sizzeling sound by the missing IR or cab, the second half is with an IR though...). I also tried hours of refinement, however this did not change a lot in the end. Any idea of how I can get this fixed? Soundfile in the video below:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Looking forward to get your input! 8)