Couch Jam - Take 5 Take 1

• Sorry for the camera angle. ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit: The profile is Michael Britt 57 Deluxe Reverb with the vintage Jensen C??? imprint. The pickup is the neck humbucker (not split) and it's loaded with DR Veritas 9's. It's always had 10's on it, but have these for some Steve Lukather stuff I'm trying to learn.

Recorded with a Galaxy S9 phone and a wad of blue tack - no processing. 10 minutes from deciding to do it to linking the Youtube here.

I should have rolled the tone back a bit more I think.

Edited 3 times, last by Finally ().

• Well done, Grant. 8)

I was so worried the headstock of the Anderson was gonna smack the toaster that I heard the song in a new light - one of being on-the-edge. I've got dozens of versions of it but never have I had the feeling that an accident was imminent.

Phew! Glad everything got through it in one piece. Great effort, and thank you for sharing bro'.