Performances Order for Multiple Setlists

• Is there a way to make a setlist of Performances in a different order.
    Say you play in a Cover Band and would like to make different (Multiple) setlists for different gigs and save them.

Is this possible with the Kemper or am I missing something, thanks.

I guess I could order my Performances and save it to a USB, but I think the KPA could do this.

• I use a cheap tablet with the Bandhelper app. It sends Midi info to my Kemper with a Bluetooth to Midi adaptor.

I create setlists in Bandhelper. Then every time I pick a song the Kemper jumps to the correct performance/slot.

• Is there a way to make a setlist of Performances in a different order.
    Say you play in a Cover Band and would like to make different (Multiple) setlists for different gigs and save them.

Is this possible with the Kemper or am I missing something, thanks.

I guess I could order my Performances and save it to a USB, but I think the KPA could do this.

I suspect saving and recalling a backup on usb is a long-winded affair.

I’ve never done it but, i would guess rig manager is the quickest method.

If youre the kind of band that chooses/rearranges the setlist upon arriving at the venue it could well be an annoying faff. Depending how many setlists variations you have and how many songs you could, for example, have performamce 1-20 for setlist A , performance 21-40 for setlist B and so on, though updating one song/performance/slot means doing so in multiple locations and leads to further complexity .

I gather the “kemper” idea of performance mode was designed to have a performance per song but dont know many bands that stick to the same running order for an extensive time.

I, and dare i say quite a few others, prefer to think of performances as “banks” where each bank suits a “style” and each “bank” gets called upon on demand with the same bank being employed for several songs.

Certainly, the solution from dmatthews would be worth investigating though would require additional connectivity and hardware.

I definitely wouldn't want to be rearranging my kemper-performances on the day of a gig!

• Not as elegant as the solutions above, but you can quickly drag and rearrange the performance order in rig manager. Would require that you have access to rig manager, of course.

Be Thankful.

• It appears you can import Performances (only) one at a time.

I had hoped you could create folders and populate them with groups of Performances (e.g., 15 Performances = one set).

Set up for a gig would be:

My Performances

My Profiler <- initialize all performances

Then drag groups of Performances into the My Profiler folder.

Unfortunately, if you select a group of Performances in a folder and drag them into the My Profiler folder, only the first one gets copied in.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to import several performances at once?

• Unfortunately, if you select a group of Performances in a folder and drag them into the My Profiler folder, only the first one gets copied in.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to import several performances at once?

That's a small bit which is bugging me as well. Indeed only one by one and the argument if I remember it correctly is "how should the profiler know where to put the other ones then"... okay, my answer could be just throw them in the same sequence as they come in to the next free slots. And indeed that might be a weak point: What if you import 10 and only 5 free slots. Where to put the others then.

But indeed the fact that importing and moving goes only one by one keeps me terribly busy sometimes...