Rock/Country Instrumental

• Longtime Kemper user (since late 2014), first time linking to an original song here on the forum. This tune was written and recorded over the past few months, and was initially inspired by a song featured in one of Rhett Shull's YouTube videos ("How to make your Helix or Kemper FEEL like the real thing") from late February of this year. All guitar and bass sounds are from the Kemper, with the majority coming from MBritt's 2020 pack, and the remainder being freebies (not at all meant as a slight against them) either from Kemper Rig Packs or the Rig Exchange. Thanks for listening, and I hope you like it!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well done, cool tune with a lot of great sounds in it. I like Rhett and the 2020 pack a lot as well :thumbup:8)

Talking about freebies: I could easily survive by only using these from the RigPacks, the RigExchange and freebie packs from some great profilers. So much great stuff out there. It's just pure joy and fun to have even more with some paid packs 8o

• Thanks MuddySludge and deadman42 for taking a listen and the very nice comments!

It is truly amazing that the Kemper provides the ability to be able to "play through" ridiculous amounts of amps/cabinets/mics/preamps that I would never be able to get my hands on, let alone fit in my studio/home. Bravo Christoph and the team!