Original Guitar Instrumental EP's...various Kemper profiles!

• So, long story short...a couple years back my Chocolate Lab died, then my Mom passed, then I got a month-long bout of Bell's Palsy (luckily it cleared up!), and then my house flooded due to a water main break about 8 houses up the street...ON MY BIRTHDAY no less. This all happened in about a 6-month span!

My driveway was the only driveway that sloped down so the water traveled down the street and then turned into my driveway and into the first floor of my house!

Anyway, after not playing guitar for several years, I needed something to focus my mind on after all of this turmoil, so I started playing again and then got into recording, so I started recording myself. I decided I wanted to "release" something so I started a Bandcamp page. I didn't want to charge anybody, but since there is a "pay whatever you want if you want" feature, my girlfriend said "Why don't you do that and donate anything you get to a good charity?"

So I decided to set it for FREE, but give the option for people to pay if they want and I'd donate 100% of the money to a charity. I started with the Little Kids Rock organization for a bit, and now I am doing the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

If anyone is interested, all of my EP's are available at MY BANDCAMP PAGE (49 so far...my 50th is coming in Sept. for my 50th birthday...excellent timing on my part that was total coincidence!)

There are a few tracks with vocals spread out here and there, but the VAST majority of it is guitar influenced instrumental tracks...most on the rock/hard rock side of things...I'm an '80s kid that grew up on that era's music!

I write it all, and all instruments & programming are me as well. All the guitar & bass sounds are Kemper! HW (Jonathan) gave me the "TJ Everything Pack" so a TON of those profiles are used, as well as some of the profiles from Big Hairy Guitars, and a couple of my own.

I'd love any feedback...and if there's anything you like, would love for you to download it! Don't feel obligated to pay anything, but just know that if you do, it's 100% donated to Make-A-Wish.

Thanks!

-Eric

• Here are a couple "samples" of what you can find at the Bandcamp page linked above...

"SEE HOW THEY FLY"...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"DIME THAT PIG"...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've had at least half a dozen of those terrible spells such as the one you described, Eric, and it's my firm belief that they present ideal opportunities to become more-empathetic and a better person, which is what you did, I trust.

Browsing through your likes on your site, we appear to share a bunch of 'em. Special mentions go to Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm. :D

So much content on Bandcamp. Just listened to the "Space Dawg" and now "Scream for Me Long Beach!" EP's. You have a logical music sense, ensuring all questions are answered properly. IMHO this is key to creating music with integrity, and you seem to have done an awful lot of it! Well done, man. 8)