Kemper monitor out to Power amplifier ( Fender Deluxe Reverb ) Feedback Problem

• Hi everybody!

Hope you all fine and healthy out there. I've got a problem since last weekend. I was on stage normally use my powered Kemper toaster with my Fender Deluxe Reverb ( as send return ) as stage monitor. I use that many times before in many gig without any problem. My settings for this purpose :

Kemper Powered Toaster ( Monitor Out = Master Mono and Monitor Cab Off, Power Amp on the Kemper not On ) > return ( Preamp in ) to Fender Deluxe Reverb

This time however, i had insane feedback problem even i was far away from the amplifier ( 2-4 meter ). I thought first whether something with the electricity on the stage, however i have same problem at home as well. I use Gibson Les Paul 50's Standard and Fender Road Worn Telecaster. Especially with Gibson, i was really surprised since it has humbuckers. And entire night, i was not able to use the bridge or in between pickups on my telecaster and i had to use just neck pickup because of this problem. I am pretty sure, i had this not before. Couple years used like that but first time i had that kind of problem. Is there any idea that i am missing something with my settings? I am appreciate any wise ideas, advises.

Edited once, last by yitkara ().

• I had something like this after the latest update - uncontrollable feedback. Unfortunately, I cannot remember how I fixed it! - other than going through and checking all the various volume settings & sends etc. All is ok now, I don't think it's guitar related.

Thanks for the reply. I do believe also the latest update. My OS Version : Release 7.5.4.19312 August 10 2020. I think, i am gonna contact Kemper as well. I don't think that this normal is.

• I had just contacted the Kemper Support and i was told to reset Global settings, if i haven't tried yet. And they were also not familiar with such kind of feedback problem. I did reset the Global settings, however the problem still persist. To make sure, that the amplifier is also not defective, tested the amplifier with high volume and TS9 and on clean and drive channel; no problem at all. And re-contacted to Kemper support again.