usefull KPA boot key's

• I took the liberty of removing instructions on how to reinstall firmware and also what to send to support. Both things do vary depending on the situation and we would prefer to guide user through the process instead of dealing with the results.

GS

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I took the liberty of removing instructions on how to reinstall firmware and also what to send to support. Both things do vary depending on the situation and we would prefer to guide user through the process instead of dealing with the results.

GS

I'm not happy with this kind of communication and censorship,
    Please delete my post completly.

Both deleted informations are well known by longtime Kemper useres.

Asking for the debug files is the automated standard answer from Kemper.

What ever I asked in past 3 Years I got this automated standard text asking for the debug files first.

Be the force with you ;)

• I'm not happy with this kind of communication and censorship,
    Please delete my post completly.

as you wish. your post has been deleted. I've gave you a perfectly reasonable explanation on why we prefer it this way. at the end of the day, we don't want people to perform steps which might be wrong or not necessary. also, the diagnostics file for instance can be 10MB or larger - and we don't want it until we need it. it is simply pointless to include it by default.

in my opinion, this is not what's commonly known as censorship, as you point out yourself, all the info is official and available anyway.

i'll also close your entire thread now. thanks to your request, it doesn't contain any valuable information now at all.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here