Monitor out EQ disable with speaker imprint

• Hi guys,

When using the Kabinet, i often want to use the Monitor EQ in the output section to cut some bass in the full range mode, which leads to a thin sound, when activating a speaker imprint.

Would it be possible to add a toggle to the EQ page, to enable the EQ being switched off, when a speaker imprint is used?

Best regards, Thomas

• Same for me. In another thread I proposed for a routing option (Monitor Out = no, FRFR = Yes). With that you can ensure that you feel right with the Kone and the audience hears right.
    maybe also helpful with the effect levels as they behave differently with imprints or FRFR.

• I agree 100 %
    I wrote this today in another thread:

”Hi

A week ago I bought two Kones and run them in stereo, and love them aswell. I omly use them at home in my studio

I have one issue.

For some rigs I experience the tone is better with the Kone ON and the speaker OFF. That is said by Tonejunkie aswell.

That means the Kone is running in FRFR mode but use the Cab from the Rig .

This works well BUT it is not possible to save per Rig.

I would like to see that in the next Update.

Mike//Sweden”

• I would dare to ask for a new logic. For me it would be great if I could route all EQs after the stack section only to FOH and to ignore all EQs post stack for the imprint mode. All EQs before the stack should not be considered at all.

For me it makes a huge difference.

So you might not need the Monitor EQ?!

• I would dare to ask for a new logic. For me it would be great if I could route all EQs after the stack section only to FOH and to ignore all EQs post stack for the imprint mode. All EQs before the stack should not be considered at all.

For me it makes a huge difference.

So you might not need the Monitor EQ?!

that would seem a backwards step. The Monitor EQ allows you to tailor the sound to rom/stage on a global basis without affecting the main profile to front of house. This sort of EQ is consistent regardless of whether it is a Studio Profile in FR mode or a guitar cab or an imprint. Therefore, removing Monitor EQ would be a detrimental decision.

• Wheresthedug Maybe I was not clear enough. I would like to route all Stomp-EQs after the stack. I do not need to remove the global EQ as it affects all rigs.
    I am only talking about EQs that are assigned to a certain profile. Imprints sometimes sound not good at all with a stomp EQ. I use stomp EQs to make profiles sound great on FOH. Imprints at least to me do not need such EQ as there is already an altering to make it closer to a guitar cabinet (so less harsh frequencies). The current EQ in the output section can remain as it is although a real studio EQ would fit better to my needs.