Real Cabinet Monitoring and IR level

• Hi there, i made some research and did not find the answer, so i try to make this as clear as possible.

Problem : i want to go on monitor out without cabinet to go into a poweramp and a real cabinet AND to the FOH with a IR active.

Since the IR level has been removed, how do i balance the levels both on FOH and on the monitor out?

If i make levels on the real cabinet and then the IRs are unbalanced how do i fix this? The answer can't be import them in a DAW and balance them, because it's a little bit of absurd. ^^

Thanks for those who help!

--

Paolo

• I don't understand exactly what your problem is but i'm gonna try to help you as i can...

First step, you have to plug a cable from the "output monitor" to your poweramp. In the first output page or in page 7/8, you have to tick monitor Cab Off (it disactivates the IR), on the same page(7/8), the Kemper Kone don't have to be ticked (or you'll fed your amp with an imprint).

Then, from the main output (WLR or 1/4") go to the FOH, you will have all your chain simulated....

If you want to control the level of those device all together, you have to tick "out link" in the output block.

• Hi Steve and thanks for your answer. What you write is quite clear. My issue is to balance volume of two different rigs in the PA AND on monitor output without the IR. I Miss a level control on the IR. The out section is global right?

• You can separate the outputs level for headphones, monitor and main, all is explained in the manual p95, i copy it here :

"Output Section

In the Output Section, you can find all settings that control the physical audio outputs of the PROFILER. These settings are spread across several pages – use the <PAGE> buttons to move between them."

and

"Output Volumes and Output Volume Link

Within the Output Section you can find individual volumes for different physical outputs.

When you press the correspondent "Link" soft button in "Output Volumes" or "Output AddOns", you can link, or unlink, the respective volume to the MASTER VOLUME knob. Any linked volumes will be controlled by the MASTER VOLUME knob, without having to enter the Output Section again. You can link more than one volume to Master Volume – all linked volumes will be adjusted relatively to each other. All output volumes can still be controlled individually by soft knobs in the Output Section. An obvious live application is to unlink the MAIN OUTPUT connected to the main mixing desk of the venue – this means you can now change the volume of your monitor signal, or headphones, while the all-important main signal remains unchanged."