RHYTHM METHOD (Acoustic Simulator demo)

• Hey guys, this is a fun instrumental I put together using HW (Tone Junkie's) Acoustic Simulator download.

RHYTHM METHOD, perhaps "not an original" title but this tune is pretty much all rhythm, so there ya have it! lol :D
    Back when I studied music with Ted Greene (The master of guitar chords) he showed me a new universe of how to create textures using inversions.

This demo has only 3 guitar tracks plus the bass. The Acoustic Simulator was also used on the bass guitar.

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This demo has only 3 guitar tracks plus the bass.

Still your style can be well identified. Nice one again Dan, thanks for sharing. :thumbup:8)

Only 3 guitar tracks instead of the usual 50?

Well, I guess we commented too much on the multitrack world records he broke one after another. But you see, he took the comments and made something new out of it. Great creativity and both approaches have fine output :)

• Still your style can be well identified. Nice one again Dan, thanks for sharing. :thumbup:8)

Well, I guess we commented too much on the multitrack world records he broke one after another. But you see, he took the comments and made something new out of it. Great creativity and both approaches have fine output :)

lol well IDK just got bored and wanted to move on to another sketch. Was looking to see how far in-depth I could be with the Acoustic Sim thing without jumping ship to a new profile.

But yeah, multi tracking is so very time consuming def gotta be in the mindset to paint a portrait.

• I got Ted's chord book maybe 35 years ago, it's amazing. Reminds me to quit playing every time I study it.

Everybody I've met has at least 6 kids that were using the rhythm method. 8)

Chord Chemistry is legend, even more so, imagine sitting in front of this "beyond human" human. Ted did not just write a book about chords he was a walking encyclopedia of chords that lived and breathed musical genius. I could go on for hours but yeah, a bit like studying with Yoda.
    And damn that rhythm method, now we are over populated or was it because of XTC? lol who knows? lol