Sensitivity option for all knobs

• You know how hard it’s been to dial in that 2.3 mix on your reverb every time or whatever it may be. The knobs seem to be so sensitive when trying to get to a certain number. Please make an option to adjust the sensitivity of the knobs.

• Hm not so convenient for one hand use. I would like to see a sensitivity setting in the settings. Try dialing in a precise highcut. It seems much harder than it needs to be.

Also feel like there is some accelerationen? Would like to get rid of that as well.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• The ideal solution would be the ability to type in values in the Rig Manager editor.

the ability to type in values in RM is definitely needed however I don’t see it as the “ideal” solution. One of the big attractions of the Kemper Head and Rack is how easy they are to edit on the physical units themselves. Not saying RM isn’t good and value but you still need to be able to edit quickly on the spot without hooking up a laptop.

• Hm not so convenient for one hand use. I would like to see a sensitivity setting in the settings. Try dialing in a precise highcut. It seems much harder than it needs to be.

Also feel like there is some accelerationen? Would like to get rid of that as well.

fair point about one handed use. For most editing I would still be happy with two handed use though.

yes, i believe there is acceleration built in by design but I also find it difficult to use accurately.