Kemper Stage noise

• Hello people,

I have some noise in all profiles, especially with Acoustic Simulator. When i don't touch the strings it's all fine. But when note is sustaining there is background noise. I can't even play song with acoustic simulator because it's so distracting. I tried different profiles, turned off all my stomps, amp and cabs (when I don't use AS), but noise is there. Tried with different guitars, different cables, every output on Kemper (even headphones), same thing.

Does anybody have similar problem?

I have Kemper Stage, beside this little things, I really love this thing, never sounded better.

• Dumb question: Have you tried to turn up the noise gate?

Yep, my problem is when note is sustaining, there is some weird noise, like hiss or something like that. Played whole my life on tube amp, I did not have that problem, even I think Kemper is a bit noiser then amp. In AS i can't play chord without that weird noise, I have even downloaded Tone Junkie preset, same thing. But, I would be much happier if I could get rid of that noise from all my other profiles, I don't use AS so often.

Addition: I moved to another place just to excute problem with electricity. On every place same thing..

• Never heard of the Profiler being noisy -- my unit is dead quiet. Some suggestions:

1. Turn off all slots (incl. amp and cab) and check you dry guitar sound.
    2. Init Globals (SYSTEM, Page 1) to restart with factory settings (make a backup before and/or write down your changes to global settings).
    3. Make a recording with one of the (cleaner) standard rigs and post it here.
    4. Contact Kemper support.
    5. Contact your dealer.

• I have the same exact problem. Especially with medium gain / breakup tones, there is always a hiss behind the notes. It becomes very obvious when a note sustains for a bit and just before the ending of the note when the noise gate kicks in. Tried everything, different guitars, cables, positioning of the profiler, even got the behringer hum destroyer but the problem remains.

• I have the same exact problem. Especially with medium gain / breakup tones, there is always a hiss behind the notes. It becomes very obvious when a note sustains for a bit and just before the ending of the note when the noise gate kicks in. Tried everything, different guitars, cables, positioning of the profiler, even got the behringer hum destroyer but the problem remains.

This has been my experience the entire time with the toaster.

• I don't think I had this problem a year ago. Maybe it's the firmware? I think my last update was about a year ago. Which version is your toaster running now?

I'm on the current version and have had the issue across all versions since I purchased it in 2018. I am inclined to believe that it is EM interference as the sound is much more apparent at night. Like you said, it is particularly bothersome on single notes. As crazy as it sounds, some nights I turn the noise gate all the way down because I'd rather just hear the hissing for what it is rather than the weird hissing trailing you get with it on.

• 1. Checking all cables

2. Checking the Input settings (f.e. Clean sense,...)

3. Checking the Output settings (f.e. db of the selected output)

4. Open a support ticket

In my case all of this has been done, including opening a support ticket. In previous threads I've tried to convince others my Kemper is haunted to no avail lol. Other very experienced users have indicated that's its EM interference. But like any good American, I am contrary to supporting evidence and believe its the ghost of George Washington.

• In my case all of this has been done, including opening a support ticket. In previous threads I've tried to convince others my Kemper is haunted to no avail lol. Other very experienced users have indicated that's its EM interference. But like any good American, I am contrary to supporting evidence and believe its the ghost of George Washington.

And what was the result of the support ticket if I may ask?