Answers needed before Kemper purchase.

• BTW, those floor monitors will be right in front of me to try those squealing feedback signals with main outputs going to the PA's. The singer will be at center stage, and the bassist on his other side. But, looks like it might be time to get some in-ears. --just more money again.

Thanks for all your suggestions!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• BTW, those floor monitors will be right in front of me to try those squealing feedback signals with main outputs going to the PA's. The singer will be at center stage, and the bassist on his other side. But, looks like it might be time to get some in-ears. --just more money again.

Thanks for all your suggestions!

Dude, its really easy.

Do you need stereo? As previously said, live I just don;t think its worth it. That will halve you monitoring cost.

All you need is rack, remote and a monitor. I used o use a PA wedge but I tried a few ( as suggested). Because I went for a powered rack, the wedge was passive and only cost £180. Your main out ( as I use mono for PA as well) as you say just goes to the PA.

Wedges work well because they point at the band so your levels are more sensible!

• I still want two monitors for home studio. So, don't talk me out of it. 8o

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.