Making Notes in the Editor?

• Sorry if I missed this somewhere. Is there a way to make "notes" about each (in the profile area) within in the Editor?

For example, I would like to be able to make notes on settings, or whether or not I moved a setting yesterday, or 6 months ago.

I'm thinking since the editor itself is software inside the computer and not the KPA, this should not take any valuable memory from with the KPA.

Or Is there a way to do this now? I looked but didn't see anything except to "rate to profile" and to make it a favorite.

Thanks for any help. :)

Edited: Just found the "Comment" section in the editor!!! Thats nice to have , but would not want to change what is in there already (just because it might be important). If possible a "User sticky-note" sized area would be a nice addition I think.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

Edited once, last by spikey: Found the "comment" section in the patch data. ().

• I know and thanks Monkey_Man. Just wanted a little more space (or another space like a posted note) to add settings tried "per-patch".

But It's all good! ^^

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user