Heatwave

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Quick backing track like noodle, suffering through the heat here and wishing I had aircon...

• suffering through the heat here and wishing I had aircon..

You should not underestimate the refreshing power of a ceiling fan , I installed a 90€ one in place of the light in my room ( no mods needed ) with a variator

could not leave my room during the heatwaves here in France as it was so fresh , even too cold at night. Much more comfortable than AC to me.

Great track BTW :)

• Well done Per, thanks for sharing. The overall tune is really cool (you got me with the piano again in the beginning). Powerful stuff then through the rest. Cool thing :thumbup:8)

Agree with Monkey_Man on the high end of the guitars and would add that the HiHat as well adds a bit much up there in the high frequencies. Probably easy to adjust.

• Thanks for checking it out chaps!

MuddySludge Thanks!

hafi19 Cheers!

Monkey_Man Ok, I'll bear that in mind. I wanted to give it a more aggressive tone on this one and tame some of the mids but I could bring them back in future.

waraba Not a bad idea, but for some reason this house doesn't have many actual ceiling lights. I'm living with desk fans for right now.

deadman42 I'll need to start putting on a permanent lo-pass on the drums, the hi-hat keeps tripping me up!

• Thanks Mats_Nermark , trust me the feeling is mutual! I just do stuff to create sounds and textures that I like more than actual melodies. Everyone has their own approach to creativity that's alien to the next person, and that makes everyone a genius to the next guy or gal. It's all formed by different backgrounds, physiologies, moods. I know I couldn't come up with the things you do, and I certainly don't have the skills you or anyone else responding here has, but I have to accept that that's part of the deal and it's OK as I'm still having fun making the silly noises I make and that's what really matters to me.

• Beautifully summed-up IMHO, Per, although you probably didn't need to be quite so hard on yourself. :D

In some way or another, we all do things unique to and expressing our abilities and individual creativities, which is very-cool. Sure beats being automatons. 8)