Additional unit for voice

• I'm guitarist and singer.

I'd like to have an additional small unit for voice (without any switch) with profiling possibility and effects.

It needs to be able to MIDI synchronized with my current unit.

This unit could be control by the current remote. That would allow to control two units with only one remote.

With at list one XLR input for mic (with eventually 48V phatom power), 2 XLR out, and spdif out.

• Actually I do it frequently when mixing music. Using the Kemper to re-amp a wide scope of different tracks for creative purposes. It works well on keys and other instruments as well, naturally on bass too.

Typically this re-amping gives me certain coloring of tracks and sometimes I use the great delays and reverbs. Rather not for the "normal" stuff -that comes with the DAW and plugins anyway. But more on the creative side there are some effects which are nice on vocals as well, e.g. the Crystal Delay with a freeze effect. Creates an endless reverb tail which nicely fills up space in the mix 8)

• Hmm, with the acoustic simulator and the XLR input which is used for profiling for voice, the KPA could be a crazy good unit for singer / songwriter gigs (and of course other vocalists who play guitar).

Wow, this would be awesome. :/8|

Who else would be interested?