Remote turns off when powering Kemper

• I seem to have an issue with the remote whereby when I turn on the Kemper, the remote boots up but suddenly turns off. This happens intermittently. Sometimes it stays on and sometimes it turns itself off. I have changed the cable to a shorter CAT7 cable (its the only cable long enough). Anyone else experience this issue?

• I seem to have an issue with the remote whereby when I turn on the Kemper, the remote boots up but suddenly turns off. This happens intermittently. Sometimes it stays on and sometimes it turns itself off. I have changed the cable to a shorter CAT7 cable (its the only cable long enough). Anyone else experience this issue?

does this happen when you use the original cable?

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• The errors I have with my Remote always happen if connected with the original cable.

It seems that the connection between Remote and cable or cable and Kemper is the problem.

Or a wire within the cable is broken... Trying another short Ethernet cable - like Looneyloonz did - would be an effective test.

Connection problems can have various reasons:

- broken cable

- 3rd party cable that doesn't meet specs

- broken socket on the PROFILER side

- defective Remote

- software issues in older OS revisions especially if Rig Manager is involved

Each of these reasons could lead to intermittent issues.

• Hopefully you’ve remedied the problem by now, if not, someone on the forum mentioned disconnecting the usb while playing. I tried this an it worked like a charm.