I just purchased a stage and have a (hopefully) easy question

• I own the rack unit and purchased a stage (coming today!!!). I want to make my stage an identical rig to my rack (all rigs, performances, clean sense, output EQs, stored presets, etc...). Is that as easy as simply downloading my latest backup of my Rack to the Stage? Is there anything I need to do first? For example, do I need to make sure they are first both using the same operating system update? do I need to change any internal Stage settings manually (like pedal functions) that aren't part of importing a backup? Thanks! Just don't want to mess it up.

One follow up question - hopefully also easy - Does Rig Manager need to be set up any different for my Stage and Rack units? Or does the same local library and such work regardless of the unit I have connected?

Thanks! Just trying to avoid any hiccups as I get things organized.

• I just noticed that the Stage does not have any of the physical ground lift buttons that are on the back of the Rack. Are these not available at all, or is there a software button (or buttons) that I can access in the Stage somewhere?