BREAKING BLUES - (A few default profiles)

• BREAKING NEWS, I've some "BREAKING BLUES" for you!!!

Only 4 guitars on this one plus bass track.
    Technically, each "performance" has 3 tracks (Main Out, DI & SPDIF) so a total of 12 plus a few re-amped parts for the thrill of it all.

A few different Micheal Wagener, M. Britt and Tone Junkie amps were used along the way.

I sure wish I was a better mixing engineer but pretty happy (as always) that I can take a project this far from idea to presentation.Hope you dig this tour of the blues to the deepest of purples.
    LOVING MY KEMPER MORE AND MORE! 8):saint:

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another brick in the wall of decadent guitars , loved it. I can feel the urge to play guitar in a compulsive way like someone's life or sanity depends on it , impressive :)

Hi waraba your powers of observation are supercharged. Id say at this stage of the game I don't really care about reputation as a gunslinger like I did in the beginning so yeah, "sanity" what is left of it is more than likely the culprit. but I'd think it's fair to say of all of us as craftsmen we strive to be the best we can. Nevermind, I'm rambling... Must be my sanity or lack thereof... Lol8o

• Dan, thanks for sharing that one. Great stuff as usual, wild as always but with so many nice sound-events in it. Very inspriring. I like the deepest purples in it a lot :thumbup:8)

Same here, same here. And nice to see how it inspires you as well Dan.

That one made my day :D:D:D ...thanks a lot MuddySludge

Ahh yes, the deepest of purples always wins! And that rodeo bit was funny, I had to Google it to see if was a movie quote but it seems quite original. Haaaa ha.

Brilliant. I love u cats on this forum, I've never really conversed with other guitar/gear heads on the web before. It's encouraging.

• I implore you to read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Dan. Not only is it a highly-entertaining, brief read you'll never forget, but it'll explain my earlier comments that he's both difficult-to-please and would be impressed by your song.

It's best read with no knowledge of what's to come, so please resist looking up the synopsis online. I'll share just this single sentence from Wikipedia that provides a clue as to one of the two relevant aspects of my comment in post #4 'though. Hopefully it'll wet your appetite for this one-of-a-kind story:

"During the trip, Duke and his companion (always referred to as "my attorney") become sidetracked by a search for the American Dream, with two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multicoloured uppers, downers, screamers, laughers ... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls."

It's been 35 years since I read it and yet it still remains fresh in my mind and a re-read is long overdue. Only book I ever read that had me laughing to the point of tears.

• I love u cats on this forum, I've never really conversed with other guitar/gear heads on the web before. It's encouraging.

Same here Dan, same here. Usually I am not around in such forums. But this forum is as exceptional as the Kemper itself. Kudos to the fellow Kemper-ians around here :thumbup:8)

• I saw the movie many years ago but vaguely only remember nick cage filling up a shopping cart with every bottle of hard alcohol he could grab and drinking himself to death. I think that was the same thing you are talking about?

• I saw the movie many years ago but vaguely only remember nick cage filling up a shopping cart with every bottle of hard alcohol he could grab and drinking himself to death. I think that was the same thing you are talking about?

Dan, just got this info from Nicky:

No, that's Leaving Las Vegas, Dan, a brilliant, but not-funny story. Powerful movie, that one.

Two films have been made of Hunter's book, but neither comes close to capturing the vibe, hence my strong recommendation to read it.

• Dan, just got this info from Nicky:

No, that's Leaving Las Vegas, Dan, a brilliant, but not-funny story. Powerful movie, that one.

Two films have been made of Hunter's book, but neither comes close to capturing the vibe, hence my strong recommendation to read it.

Aww right, got those titles mixed up.

Yes movies never ever capture the intricate details of the book they use and turn into fluff for a viewing audience. I read all the Tolkien books as a kid and as cool as the movies were, still fell short of the goal line in so many ways. That's Hollywood!!!