Kemper Stage momentary stomp effect switching

• Is this possible? I want an effect to only be on when I'm physically holding the switch down, then off when my foot is off it.

• This is from the Main Manual and also applies to the Stage:

Latched / Momentary

Every Effect Button on the PROFILER Remote supports an automatic latched / momentary detection: A quick press of the button will latch the assigned function - in other words, the assigned effect modules will change their on/off state permanently, until you press the button again.

However, if you hold the Effect Button for a second or more, it will automatically change to momentary operation. Momentary operation means that as soon as you release this Effect Button, it will immediately revert to the initial state. This behavior applies to on/off switching as well as to “Action & Freeze” functions.

• We only intend to add options which add value. Why do you need this "momentary" option, if it adapts automatically anyhow? Such an option would just add superfluous complexity for every user.

• it´s probably superfluous if you play "Wind of Change", but for more experiemental stuff like Adrian Belew or Nick Reinhart this would be a useful option imho. the added complexity would be on option to toggle the switches between latch/momentary/automatic.

i attached a video to be more clear (starts at 14:10)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ok, I see! If that's what you have in mind, you might be running into other limitations. You have just four Effect Buttons and eight effect modules per Rig. You could consider loading complete Rigs and step from Rig to Rig, which allows to change the complete signal chain. But if you intend to flexibly engage/disengage >20 effects momentarily exactly as shown in this video, that will be hard to realize.

• Sometimes I have the impression that there are guitar players who want to compress their non-ability of playing guitar with lots of effects.

Isn’t it just your fingers, a guitar and an amp?
    ;)

• You can set the Morph Button to be always momentary, and that morphed sound would have the effect you seek on. This way you would not have to wait 1s or more.

Nice profile, but does it go to 11?

• But if you intend to flexibly engage/disengage >20 effects momentarily exactly as shown in this video, that will be hard to realize.

That´s not what i want to do, but it would be nice and sufficient for me to have the possibility to have 4 effects momentarily in a rig.