Kemper Remote/Kemper Stage to send CC# Messages?!

• Heya! I'm not sure how easy this is, but it would be absolutely amazing if the Kemper could send out CC# messages as part of performance changes. I know it can do PC# messages, but I have a few pedals where it would be absolutely amazing if when changing rigs you could also set it to change my external pedals.

For example, I have a source audio C4 synth pedal, which turns your bass guitar into a fully fledged synthesiser. It unfortunately only runs via CC#, and my idea is that it would be really cool for my first rig to be a Kemper Profile of a bass rig I like, with all my various FX internally with the Kemper. Then, if I switch a performance, the Kemper changes to a performance where the amp and cab sections are bypassed, giving me a DI, the CC# message turns on and changes the patch of my C4 pedal, and I can still use the internal EQ effect on my Kemper to hone the tone???

I feel like I've spoken to a LOT of people who would love the CC# message out capability on the Kemper, which would make it even more useful for those switching from a G system or an RJM Mastermind system to the Kemper :)

Thanks for reading!

• Long awaited. Many years.

But since the Kemper has still problems with sending simple PC changes to some devices (occasionally Kemper stage freezing with the HX Stomp, for example, problem exists since the stage came out and haven't been resolved, yet), I claim that this feature is still far in the future, unfortunately.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio