Kemper powered cabinet fro Stage model

• Hello.

Someone heard some rumors about a new original Kemper POWERED cabinet to use it with Kemper Stage model?

It could be nice to have one like this: Stage + powered cabinet (I mean a cabinet from Kemper factory) could be the perfect rig without no problems about matchin' third parts stuff.

Max (new Kemper Stage user)

• Welcome. Yes. A powered Kabinet has been talked about. But when? With the delays caused by the Covid situation it is unlikely that it will be anytime soon. But who knows?

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• I’m no longer a Kemper user, but frequent this forum for the Other Gear and Kemper updates. The FRFR powered monitor debate is never settled.

That said, I was surprised that there wasn’t a power Kemper Kabinet and that nobody is making powered Celestion F12-x200 cabs yet.

I just ordered two loaded V Boutique Bass Reflex Cabs made to the Celestion spec for the F12-x200. For now I’m powering them with the Seymour Duncan Powerstage 700, but would love to be able to find a stereo plate amplifier to install in the back of one.

I’m guessing we’ll see a powered Kabinet and powered F12-x200 options sometime down the road.