I'm selling my non-powered Head and getting a PowerHead. Recently I've hooked up the Head to a cabinet for the first time (using an external amp) and I'm so hugely impressed with the amp-in-the-room experience I had that I must have this feeling on stage. Of course, I've spent hours, days, weeks, tweaking my rigs and performances so if possible, I would just like to migrate everything to the new powered Head as easily as possible. This is how I have it in my mind, could you guys let me know if I forget anything?
- Update Rig Manager to latest version
- Perform software update on old Head, if not latest version
- Perform software update on new PowerHead, if not latest version
- Perform full backup on the old Head to flash drive
- Perform full restore on the new PowerHead using the flash drive
- Reset the Head to factory settings and sell it
Am I missing something? Should this work?
Thanks a lot guys!