Which output to an FRFR

• I have a single Atomic powered cab and I'm not sure if I should be using the left or right Master Output of the KPA.
    I first plugged it into the Monitor Out but didn't hear anything, I found the FAQ to do a reset and now do hear output but at a constant volume, I assume that is normal.

I'm currently plugged into the left Master Out. Should the left or right be used for mono or doesn't it matter?

I am using the KPA into the Atomic for playing only.

Could someone tell which is the correct output to use?

• Press the "Master" key and you can adjust the monitor out volume from there. You can also assign any of the volumes to the master volume knob also. I have the monitor volume only assigned to my master volume knob so I can adjust the volume to my monitor without affecting the volume sent to the FOH board.

I use the xlr main outs for the FOH send and the monitor out to my K8 monitor.

• Press the "Master" key and you can adjust the monitor out volume from there. You can also assign any of the volumes to the master volume knob also. I have the monitor volume only assigned to my master volume knob so I can adjust the volume to my monitor without affecting the volume sent to the FOH board.

I use the xlr main outs for the FOH send and the monitor out to my K8 monitor.

I'll give this a try, thanks!