Problem with OS Update

• I updated my Stage to the latest release OS no problem but my toaster went about 75% through the process then stopped with an error message saying failed to update firmware.

Now it is unresponsive .... no lights are on except the LCD and no buttons work .... I hav turned it off and on several times with and without the USB stick and it will not boot up. Any way to restore or get it back?

• Updating your classical PROFILER have you taken the interim step via OS 7.3.2? The hint, that this interim step is required is included in every upgrade related download, message and document.

If you forgot the interim step, open a support ticket and receive instructions how to perform a cold start with OS 7.3.2 to set the basis for the latest OS.

Again, this interim step matter only applies to classical POFILER models.

• Thank you. I did contact customer support and they have responded.

They suggest what you said. They advise placing the 7.3.2 Kaos Bin on a formatted USB stick but not in a folder. Place the USB stick in to the Profiler then power it up while holding both page keys down. Once this update is done then the update to 7.5 should work.