Remote cable mod to XLR??

• So here is my conundrum. I work for a country artist and am in the midst of integrating the powered head with the remote pedal into our stage set up. I have the remote pedalboard on his main pedalboard along with his acoustic DI and plan on getting the mod for the remote to power it from our already existing pedal board power supply instead of the remote pedal cable that comes with the remote. With power not being used with the remote cable, I would like to find out it would be possible to mod the cable between the remote pedal to the kemper head from (CAT5?) to XLR to go into an XLR Stage box. Ideally, this cable would run through my already existing loom from the remote pedal to the stage box, through our XLR looms to the other stage box, right into the back of the kemper. My run of cables from the remote pedalboard to the kemper would be:

1-75ft CAT5 to male XLR cable

From stage box to stage box (around 100ft)

1-8ft female XLR to CAT5 cable

I’ve looked and looked online and really just need a wiring diagram of the remote pedal cable to see if I can work something up. Any help with wiring diagrams Or information for this cable would be awesome!