Kone and Wideners

• Good day. I have two questions.

1. Wouldn't it be possible to do an on-off for a cabinet in Kone for an individual rig? I use a MART45 pulse for the acoustic guitar, and it is activated in the Cabinet. When another speaker (in Kone) is assigned to it, it does not sound good in the monitor. And if I deactivate it in the Cabinet, then of course the impulse will not be there. Is there anything you can do about it?

2. Try to consider reassigning the Widener function (Delay, Phase, Stereo) to the Output section so that it is possible to exclude these effects from the Monitor. If I use a mono monitor, and I activate a delay widener, for example, the sound changes phase in the monitor, and it plays poorly. Yes, it can be removed, either by a stereo monitor, or by activating a stereo monitor and using one side, but in this case one of the sides of the stereo effect is missing. Assign it to the Output page for the Space effect.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by rastry ().

• I have the monitor output on the “Master Mono. The sound in the monitor is bad with the Delay Widener active. It is necessary that this effect can be turned off for a mono monitor. If it is a stereo monitor, then it can be active, and with mono not.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Děkuji za radu. Nemluvím anglicky, proto používám překladač google. Nebo se vy naučte česky, také řešení.