Wah - Volume switching doesn't work anymore

• Hello guy's!

As the subject already says, my wah to volume switching is not working anymore...

I had this working for a long time and recently noticed it stopt working. I did a firmware upgrade a few weeks ago, so mabey it has something to do with it?

My settings are exactly as in this video I used to set it up in the first place.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Everything is just the same (except by pedal 6 swithcing mode is called 'A on/off' instead of 'Stomp A on/off' as shown in de video).

Any thoughts?

Thx in advance!

Vincent

EBMM Luke Black Sparkle | EBMM Luke Luke Blue | Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 | Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster

• What kind of switch is connected to PEDAL 6? Is it a Mission with a toe switch?

Have you tried to press Calibrate and then switch?

Have you tested with another TS cable?You cn also try to disconnect the TS acble ont he pedal side and close the contacts between tip and sleeve with a paper clip. Does it switch now?

• Thx for your reply!

Yes it is a Mission with toe switch. When I calibrate I see the pedal works (wah works fine) but no switching. Mabey its the TS cable or toe switch... don't have a spare cable and I think I don't even have a paper clip lol. I guess I take is to the guitar store and try some other cables then :)

EBMM Luke Black Sparkle | EBMM Luke Luke Blue | Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 | Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster

• Just the pedal requires a TRS cable. For the switch a TS cable is sufficient. And you could also use the pedal's cable to test the switch. Just to figure out what is broken....

• Hmmm... tried several cables and switched them around... all with the same result. I think the too-switch is broken...

• Have you tried to switch with a paper clip? If you pull the TS-plug out of the expression pedal toe switch socket, closing the contact between tip and sleeve should trigger switching the assigned module on/off. If you have no paper clip, use a pair of scissors or any other piece of metal. That way you definetly know, if the switch is the trouble maker.

• My Mission had a faulty toe switch which I had to replace. They really aren’t great pedals for the money but they do have a wonderful sweep for Wah (shot for everything else but fabulous way so you put u with their other flaws).

See....this is why there are so many designs. I tried the Mission pedal and positively hated its sweep. For my foot, the fulcrum point is far too close to the heal. I grabbed a full-sized Dunlop and love it.

Horses for courses......

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• i agree with you about the fulcrum etc. I only use the Mission for wah. It is shit fpr everything else but it feels exactly like a Crybaby for wah (probably because ot actually is a Crybaby ? but with the guts removed). For everything else I use an FV500.

this is part pf the reason why I think Kemper were right to NOT make the Stage with built n expression pedal(s).