Sennheiser hd600

• Overrated? Underrated? anyone use these bad boys with their kemper??

I know theyre a studio standard and yadda yadda ..but what about with the Kemper? Looking into buying a pair and wondering what everyone who owned or maybe tried them thinks!

• They should sound as good as "Extremely Good" monitors. I own a set for my HIFI, but use a lesser HD595 for my AXEFX3 and Kemper, and those sound great. I have to believe they'll sound exceptional. Very flat/neutral with a great soundstage.Some good deal to be had for those as the HD650 and 700 have passed them in development.

Good luck on your search

• I own them and have been using them since I got my Kemper. I have nothing else to compare them to but they sound awesome to me. The only problem I have, if it can be considered a problem, is they really don't come alive unless I turn them up quite loud. It's good and bad because it sounds amazing and I get lost and play for an hour... But I have some ear fatigue after but no ringing. Maybe the loudness requirement for auditory Nirvana is due to the open back. But it's worth it because they are so articulate and clean and reproduce guitar sound like I was listening to a studio recording.