Possible to have sound come out from the cabinet and monitor speakers at the same time?

• Here is the manual - Peavey PV BT 6 - https://peavey.com/ItemFiles/Manual/118741_30948.pdf

The main output left and right of the kemper 1/4" with balanced cables are going into the mixer on channel 3 and 4.

The main out of the mixer is going to the Adam A5x monitors.

I do have a similar setup, but using a Yamaha mixer and speakers. No issues at all. As Wheresthedug mentioned above, it sounds like the delay is coming from the mixer on board FX. Check that channel 3/4 EFX level is set to zero. Use the mute EFX to be sure no FX is added to the mix. If you still hear delay, please send a picture of your mixer settings and connections

• Okay, I have turned off the EFX on the mixer and that phantom effect is gone.

and now I do get some sound coming from the monitors. However, I have to turn the "gain" and the "level" on my mixer for that channel BOTH to max.

In addition, I have to turn the "Main Volume" of the kemper significantly higher than the "Monitor Volume" as well in order to get the sound to be equalized. Is there yet another setting I'm missing in the kemper that is causing this difference in output?

• Okay, I have turned off the EFX on the mixer and that phantom effect is gone.

and now I do get some sound coming from the monitors. However, I have to turn the "gain" and the "level" on my mixer for that channel BOTH to max.

In addition, I have to turn the "Main Volume" of the kemper significantly higher than the "Monitor Volume" as well in order to get the sound to be equalized. Is there yet another setting I'm missing in the kemper that is causing this difference in output?

The -12dB selection for the Main output is all I can think of.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I moved the kemper from the stereo 1/4" connections on channel 3/4 to individual channels 1 and 2 on the mixer (plugging into the middle of the XLR) and the volume problems are fixed.

Does anybody know why this is? Is the mixer defective?

• I moved the kemper from the stereo 1/4" connections on channel 3/4 to individual channels 1 and 2 on the mixer (plugging into the middle of the XLR) and the volume problems are fixed.

Does anybody know why this is? Is the mixer defective?

I still think you need to unlink the Master and Monitor output volumes so you can crank the Master to get a strong signal to the board and still be able to control the Kone volume.

• I still think you need to unlink the Master and Monitor output volumes so you can crank the Master to get a strong signal to the board and still be able to control the Kone volume.

If they are unlinked how do you control the volume of the two signals?

Sometimes I turn it up, sometimes I turn it down. If they are unlinked, wouldnt I have to go into the menu to manually turn the two down ?

Or would rig volume control it?

• If they are unlinked how do you control the volume of the two signals?

Sometimes I turn it up, sometimes I turn it down. If they are unlinked, wouldnt I have to go into the menu to manually turn the two down ?

Or would rig volume control it?

If they're unlinked then you have to go into the menu to change it. However, you can link just the one you adjust the most, and unlink the other one.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer