Discovery while profiling this weekend...

• This was my maiden voyage with profiling an amp and made a discovery along the way.

This is probably in the manual and discussed here before but just in case...

It makes a WORLD of difference to make sure

all of the effects on the Kemper are turned off while profiling.

I made the mistake of leaving the delays and 'verbs on for my 1st 15 attempts before I figured this out.

~Troy

• Except having effects loop in the reference profile, any stomps, reverb or other effects have no influence on a new profile. If there is a change in sound, it is either a bug or you have overlooked something. You should contact support to work it out.

• Except having effects loop in the reference profile, any stomps, reverb or other effects have no influence on a new profile. If there is a change in sound, it is either a bug or you have overlooked something. You should contact support to work it out.

Thanks Ibot39. I ppreciate the suggestion but I'm not overly concerned as I add effects after I take the profile anyway. But it is something I will keep in mind if I run into any other issues down the road.

~Troy

Exactly.