Roland FS-6 to switch performance slots?

• Hi,

I'm looking for a simple solution to switch performance slots up & down. I have a great clean tone in slot 1 & a distortion in slot 2. I don't want to buy the Remote just to switch slots, so looking at a Roland FS-6. Two momentary switches - If I connect with a stereo cable, would this work? Guessing pedal 1 goes down & 2 does up?

The FS-6 is £50 in UK, so a great option if it works.

Would this work & where would this plug into the Kemper?

Cheers!

• Hi 1Towneley,

See the Kemper Manual - there's a section on Expression Pedals and Foot Switches.

Here's a quote. "navigate to the corresponding "Pedal #" page in System Settings and assign “Rig up” and

“Rig down” to your two switches. In Browser Mode, you can step through the Rigs according to the option selected
    for "View" and "Sort Order". In Performance Mode, you can step through Slots and Performances, while disabled
    Slots will be skipped automatically.
    "

• at first I've assigned the first one to Tuner (on/off) and to Stomp Mod (where I usually have a Booster or EQ or anything to Jump for Solo Lead Sounds)

then I've stared to create specific rigs for Lead Sound so I've assinged this second one to Tap Tempo.

The second footswitch is to turn on and off Delay and Reverb.

To change rigs (in Browser or Performance mode) I use a Midi Buddy ''MP128'' so.. I've assigned theese two Footswitces in this way.

Let's say it's the same approach I had before Kemper: easy and straight Guitar, tuner, Wha Wha in front, than EQ/Booster Delay and Reverb in the Fx Loop.