What are your favorite effects on the Kemper?

• I really like the reverbs. The tones are on par with some of the best out there (Meris, Strymon). I only use outboard stuff because I get tired of the Kemper performance architecture (not that it can’t be done, because if I have a known setlist I have time to program what I need, but it is not my ideal workflow).

• He mean the transposer

Yes. haven't been able to get back to fire the Kemper up but that is it. Goes up as well as down

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by paddyc ().

• I like the wahs really. You are pretty much able to dial in any sound, the level of control is incredible.

Pitch FX are also good. They don't track as fast as some other solutions, but it's fast enough that no one who's not a musician is going to complain. The transpose up to a certain point is more than sufficient to play along to tracks that are down tuned.