For Sale - Kemper Rack (unpowered) in a nice Gator rack case with nice Monster Power Conditioner + Remote and 2 cables

• This was my "go to" rig for gigging. I averaged about 4 shows a month with this rig for about 5 years (though the last 6 months it has not been used due to covid). Other than downloading a bunch of commercial rigs and tweaking them for shows, I limited my Kemper use to gigs. I just purchased a Stage for convenience to use in a new project that I just started. I have no need for both Kempers so am selling the Rack to buy nice IEMs and pay off my Stage. I'd like to sell as a complete package. Everything works great. Everything is in great condition. Normal wear and tear. If there is any issue it is the standard problem everyone seems to have that the cable between the remote and the rack is loose connecting to the rack. It can cause the Remote to drop out if you do not ensure it is plugged in fully. I live In Madison Wisconsin, and am happy to ship if you're willing to pay for it. I'll consider any reasonable offer.

Thanks!