Best Kemper soft bag these days?

• Hey everyone! Been awhile since I’ve been in the forums!

My band isn’t touring these days so I plan to repurpose my pelican 1610 case for some film audio gear that needs it more right now - which has me looking for soft cases.

The only times I’m moving my Kemper out of

of my studio is to take it to another studio, so some that I can quickly drop it into and safely throw in the car is what I’m looking for. Lugging the pelican around was a bit much ;)

The branded Kemper bag still the choice of most?

Thanks so much as always!

• The Gator Transit. I had the Kemper-branded bag at the same time. Instantly sold the Kemper-branded bag.

The Gator is designed to hold the Head and Remote, where the Kemper bag isn't. It also doesn't say Kemper on the outside, so it doesn't advertise "A couple grand of easily sold audio gear here!!!"

Depending on where you find it, it can be had for a little less money than the Kemper offering as well.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I'm able to fit head and remote into official bag without any issues. I have unpowered head so can even stick expression pedal behind Toaster.

I personally think it looks great and classy. And to be honest it resembles more a fancy cooler for Bud light (oops, I'm sorry, for Franziskaner Weissbier) rather than a gigbag. :)

• Hey malcomowenflood , Check out the Headrush backpack. It's basically the same as the Helix bag with another pocket, bigger overall pockets and more space, but the same general size. Its like the Kemper Stage bag but with a bigger main compartment, bigger front pocket, and an extra front pocket.

Super padded and fits my Kemper Stage, 2 expression pedals in the main pocket, fits all my 5 instrument cables and 4 xlr cables along with a bunch of other stuff in the big front pocket, and the top front pocket holds a few pedals, power cables, strings, etc (and there's a mesh lining in the front bottom picket that holds other random stuff I can fit pretty much all I need for a gig in there, besides my guitars lol. And it's pretty affordable compared to the Kemper bag and Gator bags. Definitely worth at least looking into! :)

I had the gator bag first and it wasn't padded enough and wasn't sturdy enough to me. And it was a tight fit for all my stuff for a gig. I can fit all I need in the Headrush backpack, and there's still space for some more stuff if I need it. I'd highly recommend it ^^