SOLVED Kemper recalling FX from prior rig used in performance

• Hey guys, something weird is happening, when I am switching from rig - rig in any given performance, the unit is recalling the effects used the last time I was in any given rig and calling them up when I revisit the rig…

Never had this happen before…

My unit just did number of updates and I’m wondering if there is something I am missing?

Thanks for any advice!;)

• Hi, Squarehead.

Hey guys, something weird is happening, when I am switching from rig - rig in any given performance, the unit is recalling the effects used the last time I was in any given rig and calling them up when I revisit the rig…

Never had this happen before…

My unit just did number of updates and I’m wondering if there is something I am missing?

Thanks for any advice!;)

Are you running Rig Manager? If so, disconnect from Rig Manager and see if it goes back to 'normal'.

• Yes, I was running rig manager with the USB plugged in… I will try tonight without. You know, I did wonder for a second, because even changing from different slots in the performance it was a delayed reaction…

Do you think that’s because rig manager was running, I’ve never done that before, it’s the first time I’ve had rig manager running while playing.

:/I guess you’re never too old to learn something new. Hopefully this is the issue…