PROBLEM SOLVED: Lost Gain knob control and leds totally on all rigs

• Before I dive into a factory reset...

At some point today or last night my Gain knob quit working. I can only get the Gain LEDs to light momentarily if I switch to Perform and quickly back to Browse; they flash for a moment and then go out. Otherwise, no matter what rig I select, there's no lights on the Gain Knob and there's no gain even from obviously high gain amps.

My Profiler head is on: Release 7.5.4. 19312
    Rig Manager is: Version 3.0.136 (16375)
    Are there other details I should include here when requesting assistance?

Steps so far:
    -Restarted several times

-Unplugged twice

-Checked that the Power, XLR and USB cables are all tight and unplugged and plugged all of them

-Restarted my computer (iMac)
    -When I restart and all the leds flash on, NONE of the Gain knob leds flash on
    -I have selected high gain Rigs from Rig Manager and also via Profiler direct.

I've been playing clean all day and really didn't notice the Gain knob not lighting up / working until I was trying to dial in a little bit of gain on one of my clean rigs.

The unit is only two weeks old and this is my first issue so my troubleshooting knowledge is zero. I searched here for anything Gain knob related and this issue didn't come up. I'm not sure if I've accidentally changed some global setting or ?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

• check if you have the amp stack deactivated and locked

First, thanks so much for the quick response here as well as via the online tech support request! THANK YOU!

This resolved it. I'm not sure how I turned the amp off but on Friday night I was "familiarizing" myself a/k/a clicking on random icons in the bottom screen of rig manager and I must have done it then. I did see on the Profiler screen yesterday when I was teching this the AMP OFF. But in my newbie mind, I'm thinking of course the amp is off because I didn't buy the amplifier version.

Thanks again! :)