FW. 1.0.9

• did they modify anything else they are not telling us..??

I think they might. E.g. I feel pretty strongly the "old" noisegate was improved further as well - but this could be just because the overall noise was reduced - and my "SuperNoisyTestRig" (just a rig I test the KPA's noisgates with) is much quieter and doesn't have that annoying "beeeeeeeeeep" with high noisegates settings, as it did before 1.0.9

• New gate works ultra well... I don't know about the overall noise been lowered as I didn't keep any ultra high gain profile
    I stayed on the same profile before and after FW update and the tone seemed a hair more "pure" after update..now it could be just me

• Could someone please clarify these from the release notes: "including additional factory rigs" and "The optional Rig Pack 01 available on the Kemper Amps website contains the same additions"

Are we talking about the exact same rigs that the Rig Pack 01 released in April contains, that can now be insterted through the System function as the factory presets, or are we talking about a few additional ones?

• Are we talking about the exact same rigs that the Rig Pack 01 released in April contains, that can now be insterted through the System function as the factory presets, or are we talking about a few additional ones?

EDIT:

The new firmware contains every factory rig up to date (including all the rigs of the Rig Pack) plus an additional 20 new rigs. (19 rigs by Till that you may already know, 1 by M.Franzkowiak)

Edited 3 times, last by schneidas ().

• Thanks for that, the noise gate seems to be very good !
    The old noise gate is now always staying at the last setting i did (for exemple if i put it to 0.0, it will always like that even i change rigs etc...)

I haven't got good listening condition for the moment so is it just me or there is so less noise now that the kemper dosen't need noisegate anymore (or so little) even with very high gain ??

• Ok, got it!!!!

What G String meant in the release notes was:
    The new firmware contains every factory rig up to date (including all the rigs of the Rig Pack) plus an additional 20 new rigs. (19 rigs by Till, 1 by M.Franzkowiak)

There!

Edited 4 times, last by schneidas ().

• Wait no... sorry, I made a mistake.
    Apparently, after updating the factory rigs via the factory restore, there are an additional 20 rigs available.

So, you get 20 additional rigs that are not in the rig pack...

E.g. I got a "Plexus Brutalus" - that I don't believe was in there before...

:):)
    I was just hoping for this, that's why I asked in the first place, Chris!!!
    And no there wasn't any "Intercontinedia Buttox" or Bickus Dickus" or whatever, before :D

• there are 20 new rigs with 1.0.9
    it is possible to have the list with the names

-Till's 2210 2 Mics
    -Till's 2211 2 Mics
    -Till's 860 2 Mics 2
    -Till's 860 2 Mics 3
    -Till's BiAmp1
    -Till's BiAmp2
    -Till's BiAmp3
    -Till's JVM 2 Mics 2
    -Till's JVM 2 Mics 3
    -Till's JVM 2 Mics 4