FW. 1.0.9

• 1:05 with 1.350 rigs and 204 cabs, pretty fast now. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Someone out there with even more on it?
    Guess the total number of uploaded rigs in the forum and the database must have reached 2k, right? And still increasing, awesome! :thumbup:

• Great Firmware !
    The sound is truly improved. The noise level have been significantly reduced and the honky sound of the Tubescreamer on the high gain amps is gone away !!
    It's a real pleasure to use it now !

I don't regret we have wait a little bit more than the previous realeases to get such a great update.

That Mr. Kemper !

• I just updated to 1.09 and my kemper will not boot at all i keep getting a crashed message (software error occurred) i have just told support. not happy at all i was in the middle of a serious project with a deadline for a client :cursing:

• The old noise gate is now always staying at the last setting i did (for exemple if i put it to 0.0, it will always like that even i change rigs etc...)

Is it the same for you ? before if i had a rig stored with noise gate 5.0 or 2.4 when i was going back to that profile the gate was like it was stored, and when i touch gain ets the noise gate was automatic, now it stay always with the last setting right ?

• I just updated to 1.09 and my kemper will not boot at all i keep getting a crashed message (software error occurred) i have just told support. not happy at all i was in the middle of a serious project with a deadline for a client :cursing:

Sorry, but why would you update your KPA in the middle of a serious project with a deadline for a client?
    This is completely nonsense to me... if I was working on something that would be very important to be ready on time, I'd never take chances..

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.

• Sorry, but why would you update your KPA in the middle of a serious project with a deadline for a client?
    This is completely nonsense to me... if I was working on something that would be very important to be ready on time, I'd never take chances..

What do you mean by nonsence? Yes i know your right it was a bad move but i did it non the less and now im paying the price. but nonsence?

• Is it the same for you ? before if i had a rig stored with noise gate 5.0 or 2.4 when i was going back to that profile the gate was like it was stored, and when i touch gain ets the noise gate was automatic, now it stay always with the last setting right ?

You have probably locked your input section, just go to input and then hit the lock button to unlock it (personally I keep it locked in order to get rid of the noise gate as I never use them).

• 1.09 is working and sounding great for me. The noise gate is definitely improved and, although I am not generally a noise gate type of guy, I found myself using it on a few profiles - not because it was necessary but because it works so well. The ability to import profiles without a reboot is another welcome addition. I can't decide if the sound has actually been improved or if it's a placebo, but it sounds great so who cares. So :thumbup:

• What do you mean by nonsence? Yes i know your right it was a bad move but i did it non the less and now im paying the price. but nonsence?

What I mean is, if you're working for a friend or for yourself, it's OK to be delayed or anything, but in professional services it can really hurt your reputation and so. That's why I said nonsense... it doesn't make sense to me why would you update when in the middle of a professional work.

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.

• i updated the firmware... all good initially... but now every time i try to turn the unit on, it crashes

• Something new again : My input led reacts totally different than before...it changes with gain ..so clean sense should be adjusted dependant of the gain ?(
    I reloaded 1.08 to check for the difference .. and it didn't work at all like this here ?(

• Try a reset

you mean turning it on while holding down the rig, quick or system buttons?... i tried all 3... still nothing

• Total weirdness with my input section as mentionned above..for example with clean sense at 7 (which is higher than I usually use but as to show ) on high gain rig .. Gain on full my input led stays green..gain on 7 it goes amber ..gain on 5 it goes to red ?(
    With 1.08 it doesn't change AT ALL

Same behaviour on a basic clean tone