request for Expression pedal assigns

• Look guys first let me say I love the sound of the kemper, and your updates have been well beyond what some of the competition delivers. So I have to say that I am actually surprised that I even have to ask for this feature since it is so basic and incorporated to some degree in all your competitions units.

While I could care a little less about assigns on the footswitches (although that would be nice) and I am not asking for something as comprehensive as boss puts out (although honestly I would be ecstatic if it did have that level of programmability and you would probably be surprised by how many people ditched boss's nasaly ass sound for greener pastures) but cmon man 4 expression pedal with zero assigns other than the basics, volume which i never use, wah which I rarely use and pitch which I do use, but I most often want to control the effect parameters - I am going to research morph here because I guess you can use that to some degree, but please if you are not already working on making assignable parameters I am certain there are many who would be grateful and overall the one area your pedal loses ground in every comparison with the line 6 and boss units as well as the axe is the lack of assignable parameters -

• You mention morph, BINGO! we have a winner.

You can assign any cc to any pedal and it’s easy, see the Kemper tutorial via their webpage or search the tube.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Please consider consulting the manuals before you draw such wrong conclusions. The Morphing feature is very powerful, flexible and already covered in the printed Quick Start that comes with the PROFILER.

• sure you have morph.... but morph it is one pedal out of four, what if I would like to control two parameters other than vol/wah/pitch with two different pedals ?

I would love to have more morph groups assignable to pedals.

I would also add I would like to have TEMPO assignable to a pedal because tap on the remote make a big parasite noise with the button.

• morph is the answer and is an amazingly powerful feature (far more powerful the the 4 asignable pedals that the OP is requesting). However, as FabrizioA points out it is ne one pedal at a time. The addition of a second morph group would be an amazing update (it would even let me assign a pedal to continously ride the Delay/Rev levels while stil being able to morph different parameters on each rig ?)

• I can assign my pedals to practically anything.... but I have to plug them in to my midi footswitch controller. Morph's great, it's probably all I need, but it's odd that Kemper forces you to run third party gear if you want to assign pedals as you choose