What has changed after Kemper Profiler 2018 production release

• Hi Kempers

Does anybody know, what exaclty has changed in the Kemper hardware after the production year 2018?

In the OS release notes are sometimes hints that some features are only available on newer Kemper Profilers 2018+.

I coudn't find a describtion by Kemper about that.

Thank you guys!

cheers!

Marc

• Only the capability to run as a SPDIF slave following an external clock has been added. And that only applies to classical PROFILER models, not Stage.

that was in the last release notes yes, but I saw it in older descriptions aswell

• OS 7.0.5 introduced this feature for all Stages:

added: Internal/Auto option for SPDIF master/slave mode (Stage only)

OS 7.5.0 introduced the same for recently built classical models:

added: S/PDIF slave capability for classical PROFILER models manufactured since about 2019. New devices show option Auto/Internal in Output Section like Stage models do.

• added: S/PDIF slave capability for classical PROFILER models manufactured since about 2019. New devices show option Auto/Internal in Output Section like Stage models do.

I mean other features or options, I can't remember what it was, but they mentioned the manufactured year aswell

• I think Burkhard was clear that the S/PDIF update was the only hardware update. Of course, the Stage version has an extra stereo effects loop, which would have ben welcome on other models too.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7