No New Betas?

• I haven't seen any trace of new betas since the major release of the Aug. 14......

Did anybody notice this too?

Maybe Kemper is working on a major boost /distortion section improvement?

• I'm sure they work full time and a beta will come eventually. I'm sure they work on the boost/dist/od too. Just be patient.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Rig morphing.....

Possibly....unless you insider info, but I thought this wasn't doable as it would require running 2 profiles at the same time. If so, they would do dual amps...although neither of those are useful to me, I know many people want them.

• Possibly....unless you insider info, but I thought this wasn't doable as it would require running 2 profiles at the same time. If so, they would do dual amps...although neither of those are useful to me, I know many people want them.

Rig morphing can't happen with current hardware. As you say, two profiles will need to be active at the same time. The current hardware cannot do this. CK himself has said as much.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• On the plus side, whilst there are no new betas available, 7.5.4 has been a killer new OS for what I need... Thank-you Kemper team. When I first bought a Kemper I really didn't know that I would receive so many software updates. The editor has been great, sure, but the acoustic sim has been a real boon for my gigs. Great stuff Christoph, great stuff Burkhard,,,

• DRIVES & Fuzzes are next.Big time..

Maybe some pedal upgrades too(chorus etc).

Hardware:Powered Kone cab.

After that and as far as I have observed @CK doing his stuff there will be longer break before we will see finally a profiler mk2.

Saying all this personally I believe that the next years will be not very easy for instrument/gear companies.Most people will have "other priorities"..

• We have been so lucky to have the rapid evolution of our Kempers. Many thanks Kemper team! It has been so rapid that I am also surprised by the lengthy - by Kemper standards - silence on betas.

• We have been so lucky to have the rapid evolution of our Kempers. Many thanks Kemper team! It has been so rapid that I am also surprised by the lengthy - by Kemper standards - silence on betas.

Yeah for a 2012 machine, it's almost unbelievable how many sw updates have been released on the same hardware!

I think it has been the best investment that I have done on a digital device in the years since now...

So.... let's "silently" wait Kemper team and hope for a drives refresh surprise ..... :P

• Yeah, next update is called 'Quad Cortex', released in November... ;)

(I jest!)

I think that's more of a threat to Fractal. The Fractal FM3 is hot garbage, and Kemper seems to have a different user base. I have several Neural DSP plugins, and I think my Kemper Stage sounds better than all of them. That being said, I did spend several minutes with my cursor hovering the "Preorder Now" button at Sweetwater. :D

• Yeah, next update is called 'Quad Cortex', released in November... ;)

(I jest!)

It sure is pretty. My guess is that anything this glitzy is going to miss the mark with tone. It sure is pretty though ;). I could be wrong, but this is my current guess.

• It sure is pretty. My guess is that anything this glitzy is going to miss the mark with tone. It sure is pretty though ;). I could be wrong, but this is my current guess.

Why does well designed = bad tone? The plugins they've released so far sound amazing.

• actually I was quite surprised by the quality from some neural rigs in the exchange..there is a 800 I use quite often..one of the best 800 rigs in the rig exchange actually..

• actually I was quite surprised by the quality from some neural rigs in the exchange..there is a 800 I use quite often..one of the best 800 rigs in the rig exchange actually..

There aren't any JCM800 models in any of the plugins, unless maybe it's the unnamed "crunch" amp in Archetype Nolly.

• DRIVES & Fuzzes are next.Big time..

Maybe some pedal upgrades too(chorus etc).

THAT, would be very nice to get!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• There aren't any JCM800 models in any of the plugins, unless maybe it's the unnamed "crunch" amp in Archetype Nolly.

Not sure..maybe I am confusing some rigs..

Maybe another name?Like "brit +" or something like this?Have to take a look again..

spikey

I remember some years ago @ck told us about the roadmap..delays,reverbs and whatever dsp left after all this for drives..at least this is what I remember.

• I remember some years ago @ck told us about the roadmap..delays,reverbs and whatever dsp left after all this for drives..at least this is what I remember.

I remember this too.... the last roadmap update should have been drives and something concerning about Eq (but probabily he intended the hipass/lopass on the main output we have just seen into the last fw release)