RIP Eddie Van Halen

• Truly one of only two guitarists that changed the landscape of electric guitar

That's what Rick Beato said too:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• I remember hearing the first VH album right around when it came out.. It had been a long dry spell during what I called the "Easy Listening Years".

Having grown up with the Beatles, Stones, Hendrix, Clapton/Cream and too many others to name. I was getting very depressed over the state of radio/live music and what was getting airplay, and being told what was current was what was "happening" and would continue to be. This even includes "Disco"... I shuddder...VH1 comes out and rips it apart.. It was like a reawakening!! First album I had bought since "Let It Be"

RIP Edward, Thanks for the great memories and all the great music.. Had a lot of fun with ya!!