Missing announcements in Kemper Announcements forum

• Hi,

Since I've been away for a while, I wanted to check through the list of innovations for the Kemper from version 6 to 7.

But looking at the announcements section, first page ends at 7.08 and then the next page starts at version 6, with nothing in between, including any information on what was included in Version 7.

Could those be restored please? Looks like they were accidentally deleted or purged during a website update.

• I don't know if they have changed Forum procedures or not, but:

When it is launched, Rig Manager provides automatic Update Notifications for both RM and Profiler OS.

Each OS update notification includes a link to Release Notes (and, they can also be viewed on the Website/Downloads page).

Each OS download package includes an electronic copy of the corresponding Addendum (English Only)

The Website/Downloads/User Manuals page has a 7.5 Addendum document, and a 7.5 Main Manual.

• Yes, I know that. But there are several pages outlining earlier updates and the changes in the Kemper Announcements forum. But a whole bunch of them from Version 6 to 7 are missing. I was looking for those.

• Yes, I know that. But there are several pages outlining earlier updates and the changes in the Kemper Announcements forum. But a whole bunch of them from Version 6 to 7 are missing. I was looking for those.

Understood - I don't know why they aren't in the Forum.

But, if you want to read about the changes, go to:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…/Operating-System-Updates

At the bottom of "PROFILER Operating System 7.5.4 Release for all PROFILER models",

you will see "Date: 2020-08-14, File size: 15.66 MB, Changelog"

Click on "Changelog", to get the information.

• Choose an OS update on the download page and look for the "Change Log" link on the left, lower side to see what has changed. Or, open then readme file which is a part of the download. Or, look at the announcement window in Rig Manager which pops up once a new version is available. We don't really need a forth place anymore.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here