kemper kabinet

• I just got my kemper cabinet and this thing is a pain in the ass. I don't know how to hook it up and i can't find instructions anywhere. Anyone know how to connect these things and choose between speaker imprint? now it's giving me no options to do anything but plug it in

• Yeah, it can be frustrating at first. The instructions are in the Kemper manual, Kemper Main Manual 7.5, page 95.

Copy & pasted the most relevant bits for you:

KEMPER Kone / KEMPER Kabinet

Connect the KEMPER Kone speaker to the PROFILER’s SPEAKER OUTPUT or amplify it by an external solid-state

power amp, connected to the PROFILER’s MONITOR OUTPUT.

KEMPER Kone
    The KEMPER Kone is fully controlled by the software of your PROFILER. Please activate its “intelligence”, navigate
    to the “KEMPER Kone” page in the Output Section and press the soft button labeled “KEMPER Kone”.
    You will find three familiar parameters that we have mirrored on the KEMPER Kone page for your convenience:
    Monitor Volume, Monitor Stereo and Monitor Cab Off. When Monitor Cab Off is not highlighted, the KEMPER Kone
    works in full-range mode.

Speaker Imprint Mode
    By activating Monitor Cab Off, you suppress the cabinet simulation selectively for the MONITOR OUTPUT, in order
    to run a traditional guitar speaker via that output, or via the built-in power amp. You have learned this in chapter
    Running a Guitar Speaker Cabinet from a Power Amplifier, “Monitor Cab Off”. The KEMPER Kone mode fulfills this
    demand by switching from full-range mode to the Speaker Imprint mode and offers you the choice of 18 of the finest
    classic speaker imprints to choose from. You can now enjoy that “amp-in-the-room” sound — you might be surprised
    just how different it is to full-range mode

• Well, what’s the use of running a thread when the thread creator has been banned?=O

I wondered why he'd gone quiet. :)

In another thread he was.....upset. The only thing he didn't consider as a culprit was himself. So much so that he (genuinely) seemed to think the FedEx guy might have damaged it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Well, what’s the use of running a thread when the thread creator has been banned?=O

sometimes a user is banned temporarily as a result of poor manners.
    this will give said the user the opportunity to review the statements made, the language used and their overall attitude, hopefully resulting in a more productive, polite forum member. :)