Saving Kemper Profiles in Ableton Live Tracks

• Hi,

I record a wide range of music, so I have a lot of different sounds I use in my Kemper, and I may tweak each sound for a given track in a song. For example, in a rock track, I might have a Marshal profile used for a rhythm guitar panned hard left on one track, a similar but different Marshal profile panned hard right doubling the other track, and a similar but different lead guitar profile for the lead guitar. I use Ableton Live as my DAW. Recording this is no problem. The issue comes when several months later, I need to make a change to the track, and I don't have a way of calling up the exact profile and parameters used when I recorded the original track. Currently, I rely on notes, which is not very accurate. Saving each and every profile per song per track seems cumbersome and unwieldly. Is there a way to export the profile and settings I used to record the track and store it on the track in Ableton Live? Back in the day, for synthesizers, I would use sysex. I'd create the patch I wanted on my hardware synth, export the sysex for the patch and store it on the track. When I would play back the track, it would send the sysex to the hardware synth and set it up the way it was supposed to be for that track. I would love to be able to do something similar with the Kemper. Note, I am pretty new to the Kemper, and I am still learning my way around it, so forgive me if this is straight-forward.

~Pat