Pick String Clacking

• I am a new Kemper user for about a month now and there is something that is driving me absolutely crazy. Ever since I have got my Kemper I have been able to hear my pick hitting my string when I hit multiple string at one time and try to play some kind of triad or chord. What I try to do is try to play as quietly as I possibly can and play in different positions farther back or up by the neck to see where its the worst. When I am strumming as light as I can above the neck I don't hear anything but as soo as I move past the neck moving towards the bridge I start hearing this very very very annoying clacking coming off my pick when I hit the string. When I try strumming with my hand that is a lot better but I like to use a pick. Any suggestions?

Edited once, last by 4m4d3u5 ().

• I don't think this has anything to do with the Kemper specifically. But it's a known phenomenon in general. The best thing you can do is to try a different pick. Have a look here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Yeah it's best just to "unhear" it and don't worry about it.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM